Why Fair Loans?
- We offer an alternative to high interest pay day loans
- People with a poor credit history are able to apply for a loan
- We have a convenient and private application process
- We provide free financial education and support
- We are supported by the Federal Government as a Community Development Financial Institution
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Over 21 years old
- Your annual Net Household income must not exceed $60,000 (individual) or $80,0000 (household income with 1 or more dependants)
- Centrelink accepted (not including NewStart)
- Defaults on your credit file - Paid or unpaid (up to $1000)
Fair Loans is a small loan provider with fair and affordable interest rates.
We provide an alternative to pay-day lenders and loan providers that
charge very high interest rates to people who have been refused access
to mainstream credit and personal loans.
We understand that things may have gone wrong in the past, leaving you with a poor credit history which prevents you getting the loan you need today.
The Fair Loans offering has proven to be a convenient and private process that is borrower friendly and enables people to cover sudden or emergency costs in a reasonable and manageable fashion.
Our fast and simple application process means you can have cash in your bank account within 48 hours of applying for one of our loans - often sooner!
Fair Loans is a social enterprise that makes every effort to help the community and change the way people have been treated by companies with poor lending practices and high interest rates for their loan products.
We believe that all Australians deserve access to credit and loans at fair interest rates.