Fair Loans brings you a personal loan with a low interest rate
Fair Loans provides low interest loans to people who have been refused finance through traditional sources like banks - usually because of bad credit history.
The reasons for unpaid loan records on our credit history are wide-ranging and in many cases legitimate. Fair Loans recognises this reality and believes people should not be refused credit and should be given a second chance to re establish their credit history and access credit to pay urgent bills or purchase essentials.
Fair Loans is a not for profit that makes every effort to help the community and change the way people have been treated by companies with poor lending practices and high interest rates.
Fair Loans difference
- People with a poor credit history are able to apply for a loan
- We are a not for profit organisation, - you get fair treatment
- Your annual Net Household income must not exceed $50,000 (no dependants) or $60,0000 (1 or more dependants)
- When you borrow $1,000 your total repayment over 12 months is $1,199.50 which amounts to an (AAPR of 35%).
- Fair loans is supported by the National Australia Bank and Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA)*